Tuesday, September 16, 2008

no more pestering, teasing, or harsh tones ANY MORE

so it is official.... i am going back to school!!!! horray, or something like that. i finally got it all together, and with MUCH help from Erin, i am going to finish the two classes that i need to graduate. unfortunately i have taken both these classes before, but because i am an idiot and because of lymes, i didn't finish. so here i am retaking them.... perfect! anyhow, i wanted to let you ALL know so that there will be no more pestering, teasing, or harsh tones about the fact that i haven't finished yet!! okay, brant, scottie, mom, sky, and anyone else who has ever felt the desire. you'll just have to think of other things to bug me about!

2 comments:

Smile said...

YEEEEAAAHHH!! let's play this coming week!

Annie Hawkins said...

Where do you live now? We should have a play day or something; Aren would love it and me too. LOL It is really up to you because I am free most of the time and I have no school work either. Monday I will be in Provo for my ultrasound and that would be a good day, but just let me know.