Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More photos


This is my sweet 20 month old, just eating some cheese and being really happy about it!!!

Erin, sky's mom, or rather Ernie to the grandkids, decided to take everyone fishing at the fish farm. Zoia did not quite grasp the concept!

This is Alie, who is about 9 months older than Zoia. But the two of them absolutely love each other. There are literal screams of joy when they see each other. They do tend to beat up on each other now and then, and i have to admit that it is mostly Zoia doing the beating, but they both handle it really well.

Ernie, with all the grankids, and all the fish!! Kole just turned 5, Alie is 2, Zoia is 20 months, and Sophie is 10 months.

I just had to add this little seductive photo for you all to see. I told her I was taking a photo and this is what she did. hmmm....

4 comments:

Niki said...

Love all of the pictures her hair is so cute. She is honestly getting so big and beautiful. Good for you on finishing those two classes. I think that I graduated I just have to figure out where my diploma is and Brian won't stop pestering me about it. I know how it goes. Good luck!

stacie said...

looks like she takes after her mom...little seductress. so glad you posted more pics. I love seeing how big she is getting. wish I could see her in person, though. oh and a big fat CONGRATS on finishing your classes. I'm highly impressed. these days I don't attempt to achieve anything worth while...just tryin to make it through the day without a drink.

Brady Fam said...

Oh man, she is cute! Those are fun pics with her cousins.

Amy said...

Woo wooo! :) What a cute girl, Brooke! Dang, she's a cutie--and from the looks and sound of it, she's got a lot of personality. hee hee! When are you guys going to need a California vacation?? I want our curly-haired girls to meet each other...