Sunday, June 22, 2008

we are moving...

yes, it is true... we are moving. long story, but i have been consumed with that for the last few weeks and will continue being consumed with that for at least another few weeks. so no posts from me for a while, sorry. but just as a taste for what is to come, me-hiking timpanogas (sp?) scary, moving, going to ca (hopefully), and probably lake powell. all these things will happen before i have time to blog so just think of the pics and the fabulous posts you will be able to read. HORRAY!!! until then, i hope you are all well and i hope you are having a GREAT summer!

4 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

Where are you moving??
-Kate

Margaret said...

Yeah, B, me and Kate want to know where you are moving??

stacie said...

so you left out a very important part...where are you moving? and when? i'll keep my fingers crossed that you are headed to boise and moving in next door to me...in an attempt to save what's left of my sanity :) (seriously)

Angie Cleveland said...

yes I concur with Kate where are you moving? And please say to Fresno!