Thursday, May 1, 2008

just to clarify...

i just want to apologize... i think that sometimes i see my blog as a sort of journal and when i need to just let it out, i tend to do it there, not really thinking about how people might react or respond to what i say. so, please know that what i said was not directly related to anyone, or said to make anyone feel guilty or sorry for me. we ALL have low points, and high points, good days and bad. and that day was, obviously, not such a great one. so, PLEASE everyone know that i am really fine, just trying to get my head on straight and figure out how to be happy in this new place. also, i get really tired of the "my life is so perfect" blogs that i read everyday and feel like sometimes it is nice to hear about how people are really feeling, so that we all can relate to each other on more levels than one. so again, i am sorry if i made anyone feel bad. my intention was to simply get it out of my head so that i could move on. i love you all very much and am thankful for you all in my life.

2 comments:

Smile said...

amen sista! i totally agree with what you were sayin about "life is so perfect" blogs. not that i don't write mine that way most of the time. i think it's just because i'm a wuss and feel too vulnerable to share real feelings with the entire world. your last post made me see just how brave you are. thanks for your courage and example. i like to read "real" posts. i'll call you soon so we can play- i'm finally back in town for a while. -- suzie

Niki said...

Props you you! I don't have anything prophetic to write but I do want to say that life does suck sometimes and every one needs a little venting time. I definitely don't do it enough, hey I can't wait to get together sometime and really if you guys want to come visit and spend some time in the sun call me anytime you want.
Talk to you soon!
Niki