Friday, April 11, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!



i don't know about the rest of you married folk, but when i got hitched my hubby put the brakes on me displaying any photos in "our" house that did not somehow involve him. (which means that the last 26 years of my life, those that did not include him, were to be remembered fondly...) however, i am a photo/frame kinda gal, and i LOVE my old photos. so i needed a place to put them so that i could see some of my fav's whenever i want. plus, it's always fun to show off your old (or new) ugly styles and really bad hair days. (or in my case the days when i didn't only wear sweats and i actually looked kinda hot...) plus, i thought all of you might enjoy seeing a photo or two of yourselves!!!! (and ya sorry stac, i had to put the prego pic up, it's the only one i have of sam!) ENJOY!!!!

1 comments:

Niki said...

Hey Brook,
I just discovered your blog it is so cute! So call me a space cadet that I didn't look at it earlier. You really are so creative I love reading your five list. If you and Z ever need to escape to warmer weather you are always welcome here any time you want!
Love you guys!
Niki and the little non walker (Lizzie)