Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Halloween, almost!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5258721914818259490" />
When I asked Zoia what she wanted to be for Halloween she said a ghostie..... so here is my little ghostie all ready for her party!! (and since she is over the top about princesses this little crown, complete with spider webs and a spider, seemed to work out perfectly.)

i don't know if you are a shocked as i am but she let me put face paint on AND spray her hair white!!! and she loved it. she thought it was the coolest ever.

While Suzie and I chased Z and Jared around attempting to get a shot of them together, they just ignored us and went about their business. 2 year olds.... so fabulous!!!

7 comments:

Niki said...

I am so glad that she loves Halloween so much. I think Lizzie will not corporate when it comes down to it.

stacie said...

oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. I swear the next time I see her she is going to be 16.

Jed and Kate said...

What an adorable little Ghostie!! Love it. Umm, I got your comment and I am THRILLED that you are headed this way! My cousin will be staying with us for part of the time you're here, so we may be a little extra busy, but PLEEEEASE call me when you get here and we'll have to find a time to get together!! I'll email you my number and such. Yay!!
-Kate

kellbell said...

cute ghoustie! hey i didnt use the numbers for the expo...it was too late...i will be better prepared next year. :) at least we were there, we worked under another org so it was fine and Macie sold 1 braclet...yeah!

Stacy said...

Hey, Sky. I just found your blog on Deanna's blog. You guys have a beautiful family and I love the costumes.

Margaret said...

What a cutie!! :)

Unknown said...

I have been trying so hard over the last couple of years to get in contact with you. I am so glad that everything is going well for you. Your baby girl is so cute. A couple of years ago I ran into Lutcian at the book store that he used to work at and he told me you had gotten married. I was so excited for you. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss you, Angie, Ashley, and Kate. Anyway I would love to hear from you and if you are still in Utah I would love to get together with you some time. My blog address is madsendal.blogspot.com
*Alyssa