Monday, February 11, 2008

oh the PECIA

last friday one of my favorite friends came into town and we were able to spend a few fun hours with her. pecia works for a fabulous band called the Jonas Brothers, for whom i am very grateful. not only because they treat pecia with the respect and love that she deserves, but also because they have been touring for the past several months and have brought pecia to utah TWICE!!!! whoopi. which means that i owe them a little room here on my blog... if you haven't already heard of them, here they are (and when i can figure out how to get music on my blog, ill be playing them!!)

pecia, as the butin family deemed her, has been a dear friend and soul sister for a long time. she has seen me through some of my most challenging times, as well as those moments that defined who i am. she was also a bridesmaid (hence the photo!) i am thrilled that she was finally able to meet my sweet baby z.

thanks pecia for the wonderful afternoon, the yummy lunch, the fabulous bag and much needed happies, for the tix and meet & greets (they LOVED it),and for loving my little cartoon character!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments: